Launch a New Chapter in Your Career Today
At Member First Mortgage, we have created a collaborative and friendly company culture designed to cultivate teamwork, communication, and a pleasant work environment. Our “people helping people” philosophy is embodied by two internal organizations, the CARE Committee and our Community Outreach Committee. The CARE Committee is a group of MFM employees that focuses on Celebrating and Recognizing Employees by planning activities and events to promote a friendly, fun workplace. Events like cookouts, holiday parties, games, give-a-ways, Halloween costume contest, Holiday parties and more, help to make MFM an exciting and fun place to work. The MFM Community Outreach Committee empowers employees to give back to our local communities by planning and coordinating events, volunteer opportunities, raising money for local charities and causes, and gathering volunteers.
Our Health Benefits
- Benefit rich health coverage
- Employer paid short-term disability
- Employer paid long-term disability
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life offered
- 100% Employer paid Vision
- Dental (No deductible, preventative 100% covered)
- HSA (Health Savings Account) available
- Optional FSA (Flexible Spending Account) available
- Saving up for your future? We offer a 401K Plan featuring traditional and Roth options with an employer match option after 1 year of service.
- We offer a fantastic time off policy: All regular full-time employees receive 20 days of paid-time off per year. That’s 4 weeks, plus there are no waiting periods!
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Member First Mortgage, LLC is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Employment at Member First Mortgage is based upon job ability and qualifications.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information at hire to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Required posters: E-Verify Participation, Right to Work